ST. ANDREW LIVE-IN
VIRTUAL BACKUP RETREAT
FEBRUARY 26 & 27, 2021
Come and spend some time with Jesus (and us) for healing,
fellowship, prayer and encouragement.
This Backup Retreat is for anyone who has previously attended a Live-In, and will include talks, meditations, small group sharing, prayer, blessings and surprises!!
• It is a free, virtual event via ZOOM
• Conference runs Friday 7:00-9:30pm; and Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
• Virtual Mass with Fr. Clair at 8:30am Saturday
• An optional “Young Adult” (or young at heart) event, Friday at 9:45pm
• Pre-registration is required.
• The retreat will start on time, so please access technical support or attend the pre-retreat test meeting to avoid sign-in problems
• You will receive meeting link and other information, after you have registered (i.e. how to access technical support, what to bring, etc.)
The Retreat will be supported by continuous (23-hour) prayer in a “Virtual Chapel” (via Zoom) from 6:00 pm Friday to 5:00 pm Saturday
o Please sign up to spend one hour with Jesus using the following link:
o If you cannot attend the retreat please consider praying for us by signing up for a time slot while the retreat is in session
WE LOOK FORWARD
TO SEEING YOU THERE!!!